how to show discounts on product page shopify without compare price

estveryin
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi i am using supply theme on shopify. I want show discount in product page ,home menu and collections. But ı dont have enough information

Replies 5 (5)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Hey, @estveryin!

Thanks for your question.

I'd be happy to help you research options for showing discounted prices without the use of 'compare at' prices. Typically, we might recommend apps to help you achieve automatic discounts if you do not wish to use the built-in feature, however, before I do that I'd like to gather more context from you.

1. Is there a particular reason you do not wish to use the 'compare at price' function? If so, let me know so I can look for specific workarounds for your needs.
  2. Do you have any examples of how you would like the end results? Perhaps you can show us some visuals of what you are hoping to achieve.

I look forward to your reply,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

estveryin
Visitor
3 0 0

Hey Olivia I cant use compare at price because ı have 580 product on my shop. It will be so long. I am using automatic discount and i did %70 discount on my products. My problem is this discount showing in cart not home page. I wanna show discount also in home page.

ürünler.PNG

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

What theme are you using? You'll have to open that section and find where the price is being output, then you can do something like this next to the price:

{% assign discount = target.price | times: 0.3 | money %}

{{ product.price }} - 70% Off! Now ${{ discount }}

If my solution helped you, please like it and accept it as the solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish 😄
Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Thank you for that clarification, @estveryin.

Also a very big thank you for this workaround, @Ninthony. Would something like this work for you, @estveryin?

If not, please tell me which app you are using for Automatic Discounts and I can help you explore if it can be displayed on home pages as well. Furthermore, have you considered using a product CSV or Bulk Edit app to bulk update compare at prices? 

Let us know,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

estveryin
Visitor
3 0 0

hello sorry for my delay. I am using supply theme and i cant find where price output is. Thank you for your support