How to show only one menu item at a time in the mobile menu

Solved
Arcticlegacy
Excursionist
29 0 16

Hi,

I'm using the Impulse theme.

When navigating the mobile menu, all the menu items you click on expands and won't collapse until you close them. This creates a long menu showing all the menu items and belonging submenus you have opened. Is there a way to only show the menu item you currently click on and collapse all others?

Site: arcticlegacy.store
PW: Legacyt 

Thanks in advance!

IMG-9883.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25040 2505 9061

This is an accepted solution.

@Arcticlegacy 

thanks for update as per our AB Testing current look as per theme prefect UI/UX user can easy to idea collection and sub collection if add only 1 user can't idea proper direction so i have suggestion don't change current look if don't mind last decision for u

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25040 2505 9061

@Arcticlegacy 

i can see look now this.

KetanKumar_0-1634505438275.png

do you need only one text then open all right?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Arcticlegacy
Excursionist
29 0 16

Yes the menu items are all collapsed by default when you open the menu. But expand them one by one and you get a really long menu with a lot of content. It really makes no sense from a UX perspective to show more than one menu item and its submenus at a time. So you should not be able to expand more than one menu item at a time.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25040 2505 9061

This is an accepted solution.

@Arcticlegacy 

thanks for update as per our AB Testing current look as per theme prefect UI/UX user can easy to idea collection and sub collection if add only 1 user can't idea proper direction so i have suggestion don't change current look if don't mind last decision for u

View solution in original post

Arcticlegacy
Excursionist
29 0 16

Ok fair enough, thanks for the input

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25040 2505 9061

@Arcticlegacy 

its my pleasure to help us