How to show popular products or trending products in search bar?

Ihtisham
Shopify Partner
45 1 9

Hi, Need help guys. When someone click on search bar I want to show the popular products or trending products but right now it only show the name popular product and the products name are not visible, how I add the names? Screen shot is attached and URL is also given below: 

https://dealsoutlet.com/

Replies 3 (3)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 640 1498

@Ihtisham 
Have you added the product in the popular collection?

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. Hire Us |
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme | Whatsapp | Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Top Rated Shopify Agency, | We have Over 200+ Happy merchants.
Build Successful Shopify Stores with GemPages
Ihtisham
Shopify Partner
45 1 9

Hi @Zworthkey thanks for reply. I didn't create any collection with this name yet.

Iris
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
125 13 16

Hi @Ihtisham ,

Thanks for reaching out. I’d love to help you with this question.

To achieve this feature, you’d need a help of an app. A great app called Smart search bar & filters. It allows you to add a customisable, mobile-friendly search bar to your store. It also suggests popular products and autocorrects typos.

You can install it in your store from this link. The great thing about it is that you get a 14-day free trial to test it and see if it’s the right fit for your business. 

Also, what theme do you use on your website? If it’s a third-party theme, you could get in touch with a developer and see if the theme has this setting they can enable for you.

By the way, how are things on the rest of your website going? So that you know, we are not only here to help with technical queries but also to help you grow your business. So if you need any marketing advice or how to get more traffic or sales to your store, ask!

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog