How to show product prices on "Featured Collection" section in Debut Theme?

ocontreras1
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello,

I am somewhat new to shopify and Im having the issue in my featured collections on homepage  where it won't show the prices of the products on the collection unless i click on the product and go to the products page.

Does anyone know how to change this so that product prices are displayed. I am using the Debut theme.

Thank you for your help!

Replies 4 (4)

ThomasBorowski
Shopify Expert
803 71 239

Prices should normally show on Debut's collection pages, at least that's the default setting. So maybe there were changes made to the theme, possibly by an app.

What's the address of your store? If you have a storefront password set under Online store > Preferences, please post that here too or disable it, otherwise we can't see your storefront. (NOTE: Do NOT post your admin password here, only the storefront password).

★ Smart Upgrades, Tips and Tutorials for Shopify themes: cartpunk.com
Did my solution work? Help other Community members easily find the correct solution and apply it to their own stores by marking it as the Accepted Solution and giving it a Thumbs Up
ocontreras1
Visitor
3 0 0

I do see that prices are shown when the section is added. but once I select a collection, products come up without prices. If an app was causing this, how would I Know? I Do have an app which I been adding products from but im not sure if deleting and downloading again will affect all the products I have transferred from the app. Address is calypsojewelry.shop

ThomasBorowski
Shopify Expert
803 71 239

All I can tell from looking at https://calypsojewelry.shop/collections/personalizable-necklaces is that the prices are definitely not there. There not even in the code, so it's not a CSS issue. So someone or something must have removed the prices from the relevant part of the theme. But I can't tell which app might have caused this. It could also have been a manual modification to the theme code.

★ Smart Upgrades, Tips and Tutorials for Shopify themes: cartpunk.com
Did my solution work? Help other Community members easily find the correct solution and apply it to their own stores by marking it as the Accepted Solution and giving it a Thumbs Up
ocontreras1
Visitor
3 0 0

thank you so much for your information and pointing me in the right direction, I will go ahead and start investigating and get this issue solved. thanks a lot and have a wonderful day!