How to Transform a Product Pictures Grid into a Row of Pictures Below the Main Picture in the Dawn T

How to Transform a Product Pictures Grid into a Row of Pictures Below the Main Picture in the Dawn T

shai17
Visitor
1 0 0

I am using the Dawn Theme for my online store and currently, the product images are displayed in a grid format on the product page. I would like to modify this layout so that all the product images are arranged in a single horizontal row beneath the main product image. This will create a cleaner and more streamlined look for my product pages.

Could you provide step-by-step instructions on how to achieve this layout change within the Dawn Theme? Specifically, I need guidance on which files to edit and what code changes are required to move from a grid display to a horizontal row of images below the main product image.
here's an example:

Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 03.16.03.png

Replies 2 (2)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
8531 1681 1692

Hi @shai17 

Dawn theme has a default function to do your request. Please go to Online Store > Themes > Customize > click the dropdown menu at the top > Products > select your product template > Click Product information,  in Desktop layout, select Thumbnail or Thumbnail carousel. Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 09.15.56.png

Best regards,

Dan

- Helpful? Like and Accept solution to let me know or Buy me Coffee ❤️!
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look.
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now.

BSSCommerce-B2B
Shopify Partner
565 114 137

Hi @shai17 ,

I have reviewed your requirement, you just need to e customize theme and the issue will be resolved.  You can follow my instructions! 

Step 1: Go to Admin -> Online store -> Theme > Customize:

BSSCommerceB2B_1-1718685047104.png

Step2: Go to product page > Product Information > Choose options in desktop/ mobile layout : Thumbnails: 

BSSCommerceB2B_2-1718685184367.png

Step 3: Save and reload home page.

=>> The result will be a grid display to a horizontal row of images below the main product image.

I hope these instructions will help you. If they are helpful, please give us likes and mark as the solution.

Have a nice day sir! 

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like, marking it as a solution.

B2B Solution & Custom Pricing |BSS: B2B Portal, Quote, Net 30 | BSS: B2B Login Lock Hide Price

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

BSS Commerce - Full-service eCommerce Agency