Solved

How To Turn Lines White In Cart Drawer? (Dawn)

milkandcookies
Excursionist
423 0 49

Hi,

How can I turn these lines white in the Cart Drawer: 

milkandcookies_0-1707628062917.png

https://www.pop--shop.com/products/signature-25-pack-pop-box

thanks in advance

Accepted Solution (1)

wildlangosta
Shopify Partner
35 7 22

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @milkandcookies ,

You can add the following CSS into your theme file "component-cart-drawer.css". You can find this by going to online store > go to the live theme > click on the 3 dots > edit code > assets > component-cart-drawer.css > scroll to the bottom > paste this code at the bottom of the file.

.cart-drawer .cart-items th, .drawer__footer {
border-color:white;
}

Let me know if you need anymore help!

Don't forget to give a thumbs up and mark as solution for this post if it helped you out. We turn coffee into code!
Your coffee tips keep the coding magic alive! If you're on the lookout for a savvy developer, swing by and check us out at our website. Thanks a bunch!

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

wildlangosta
Shopify Partner
35 7 22

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @milkandcookies ,

You can add the following CSS into your theme file "component-cart-drawer.css". You can find this by going to online store > go to the live theme > click on the 3 dots > edit code > assets > component-cart-drawer.css > scroll to the bottom > paste this code at the bottom of the file.

.cart-drawer .cart-items th, .drawer__footer {
border-color:white;
}

Let me know if you need anymore help!

Don't forget to give a thumbs up and mark as solution for this post if it helped you out. We turn coffee into code!
Your coffee tips keep the coding magic alive! If you're on the lookout for a savvy developer, swing by and check us out at our website. Thanks a bunch!