Huge gap within sections on my Homepage

Solved
blisskare
Excursionist
32 0 6

Hello Team,

I am seeing a lot gaps on left and right margin where I am showing collection. Also, there is a lot of space within the sections horizontally on my Homepage. I am attaching the screenshots for your reference. Please let me know how can I see the image on the full screen - images look small and yet, speed score for my store is 33 and that is low. Please suggest me ways to fix that. My store is www.blisskare.com  Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 11.44.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-21 at 11.45.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-21 at 11.47.32 PM.png

0 Likes

hii, @blisskare 
Do you want to like this?
download (53).png
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Buy me a coffee ☕ Donate Us
0 Likes
blisskare
Excursionist
32 0 6

Yes! that's great! thanks

0 Likes
Denishamakwana
Explorer
89 13 13

This is an accepted solution.

Please add below code in bottom of assets/theme.scss.css file

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px)
.collection-list {
           padding: 50px 0 0 0;

hii, @blisskare 
Paste this code on top of the theme.scss file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) {
.grid.grid--uniform {
    margin-left: -23% !important;
    width: 144% !important;
}
.collection-list {
    padding: 40px !important;
}
}

Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Buy me a coffee ☕ Donate Us
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9284 2151 2927

@blisskare 

add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) {
.grid.grid--uniform {
    margin-left: -23% !important;
    width: 144% !important;
}
.collection-list {
    padding: 40px !important;
}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
blisskare
Excursionist
32 0 6

Hey, thanks for help, that code fixed the issue. However, that cropped my top-most image. Could you please fix that?

Also, could the collection list images be organized with lesser margin on both sides (to get aligned with top most image)?Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 11.12.46 PM.png

0 Likes
blisskare
Excursionist
32 0 6

@dmwwebartisan  Hey, thanks for help, that code fixed the issue. However, that cropped my top-most image. Could you please fix that? 

Also, could the collection list images be organized with lesser margin on both sides (to get aligned with top most image)?Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 11.12.46 PM.png

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9284 2151 2927

@blisskare 

add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid

#shopify-section-16303822977c348706 .page-width {
    zoom: 1;
    max-width: 75% !important;
    padding: 0px 30px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

#shopify-section-1630218769e2c16f7f .page-width {
    zoom: 1;
    max-width: 75% !important;
    padding: 0px 30px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
blisskare
Excursionist
32 0 6

Amazing! Thanks @dmwwebartisan a lottttt! However, my topmost image is still cropped. Could you fix that as well? It will be immensely helpful.Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 12.11.27 AM.png

0 Likes