Huge gaps on my Home page in mobile version - narrative theme

blisskare
Excursionist
33 0 6

Hey Team,

I am seeing huge gaps on my Home page between "Featured collection" and "Collection list" sections on mobile version (I think there's lot of whitespace above/below). I got this problem fixed for desktop version but it is still there  for on mobile version. Please help me fix this. See the attached screenshot for reference. My website - www.blisskare.com 

Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 12.56.50 AM.png

Replies 9 (9)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@blisskare 

sorry for that issue can you please try this code

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px) {
.featured-collection .card-list {
    margin-bottom: 0;
}
.featured-collection {
    padding: 0;
}
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
blisskare
Excursionist
33 0 6

Hey @KetanKumar thanks for sharing that code. I tried that but the problem is still there. I have used below code to fix the issue on desktop version. You think this might be the reason your code is not working on mobile version?

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
.template-index .featured-collection { padding:30px 0 !important;}
.template-index .featured-collection .card-list { margin-bottom: 0px !important;}
}

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@blisskare 

sorry for that but i can't see that code your css please can you how me

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @blisskare.

Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you're looking to reduce the whitespace on the mobile view for the Narrative theme. Since Narrative is a Shopify-supported theme, then this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. If your store is subscribed to a plan, you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with the subscription on this customization. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Would removing the "Powered by Shopify" message from the footer be something that you're interested in?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

blisskare
Excursionist
33 0 6

Hi @Elias I want to get rid of abnormally large space within sections on my homepage on "mobile" version. I had this issue on desktop version as well but that got fixed. However, I am still looking for a fix for mobile version. My website - www.blisskare.com

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@blisskare 

can you please sent theme zip code i will check and update or add me staff account give me just theme access so i will quick fix

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hi, @blisskare.

Thank you for following up and that's not a problem!

Removing the whitespace on the mobile view of the Narrative theme is something that our Theme Support team can assist you with. 

Did you get a chance to create a support request with our Support team through our Help Center?

blisskare
Excursionist
33 0 6

Hey @Elias I am not sure how to raise a ticket with this specific team.

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @blisskare.

That's not a problem, I'd be happy to provide the steps for getting a customization request sent to our Theme Support team.

You can raise a ticket by contacting our Support team through the Shopify Help Center. Simply log into your account, then you'll be prompted to make a search on our Help Center. It's important to note that you need to complete a search before clicking the "Get support" button near the bottom of the page, so that you're not taken back to the login page. From there, you can choose to get in touch with our Support team via callback, email, or live chat. Our Support team will be able to gather the information and help send the customization request to our Theme Support.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!