I cannot add another image to my hompage slide

ojartist4
Visitor
1 0 1

I have my own images I want to add to my slideshow on the Brooklyn themed slideshow page, but for whatever odd reason, I cannot add more than the one image that I have on the slideshow. Cannot wrap my mind around what the issue is. I am trying to upload but nothing is happening. Any one else has had this issue?

Replies 2 (2)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

Hi, @ojartist4

Welcome to the Shopify Community! Sorry to hear you've been having troubles uploading images to your theme. To clarify, you are getting stuck when trying to upload the image after clicking Select image, is that correct? What happens when you upload the image - nothing at all? You should see a grey loading circle until the upload is complete. From in your Theme editor, this is where you can add a slide, and image to your slideshow:

16-16-86475-92123

If the issue is that nothing is happening when you attempt the upload the image, make sure to go over our uploading image guidelines and make sure your image fits the restrictions. After that, try updating your browser, or using a different browser. Further, you can try using an incognito or private browsing window to log in and make the changes. If this resolves the issue, you try clearing your cookies and cache on your regular browser. If those do not work, try uploading the image from a different device. 

Let me know how this goes! Screenshots of what is happening are very helpful if you're still having troubles. Thanks! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@ojartist4 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing