Solved

I need help in changing font of the heading for the Featured collection on the Home page

milar
Tourist
7 0 4

Hi, I have Debut theme and every time I type text it gets converted to Univers next typewriter which is the font I selected for my store. However, for some reason when I want to type the text in the headingScreenshot 2021-10-17 at 10.01.58 PM.jpg of Featured collection it is completely different. Please see the attached picture and help.

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12279 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@milar 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file. 

#shopify-section-collection .section-header h2{
text-transform: inherit !important;
}

Hope this works. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12279 2546 3693

@milar 

Please share store URL. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
milar
Tourist
7 0 4

Hi @dmwwebartisan ,

thanks for the reply. It is sistersloveforever.myshopify.com

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12279 2546 3693

@milar 

Thanks for the URL but your store your password protected. Please provide password. 

milar
Tourist
7 0 4

It is daigao.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12279 2546 3693

@milar 

I just checked your store and found the featured collection font is the same as Our brand heading font. Only the difference is that featured heading uss in capital letter. Please enter heading in a proper case. 

Let me know if this works. 

milar
Tourist
7 0 4

Thanks for the reply. The thing is that even when I type in lower case letters it comes out as all caps. Please advise.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12279 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@milar 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file. 

#shopify-section-collection .section-header h2{
text-transform: inherit !important;
}

Hope this works. 

milar
Tourist
7 0 4

Thanks @dmwwebartisan , worked like a charm!