I need help with tweaking my providence beauty store

Sylwiaell
Tourist
11 0 3

Hi.

I feel like I have done as much as I could myself and I would really like to get and stay in touch with a shopify developer who could help me out with the final touches of my beauty store. I don't mind paying as long as I'll get some proper help 🙂 

Right now it's only a one product store, so easy peasy for someone with the right knowledge.

I need help with announcement bar, minor bug fixing, social media icons, content placement, some advice around photos and maybe adding some nice visual alternatives which the providence-theme is missing.

Sylwia

Replies 3 (3)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Hello @Sylwiaell 

Welcome to the Shopify forums!

We'd be happy to assist and and answer any question you might have as well. Just drop us a mail and our team will take it from there.

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

Emily
Shopify Staff
1292 101 187

Hey, @Sylwiaell!

Thank you for reaching out and congratulations on your new store!

Thank you for sharing those examples with us. If you would like to hire someone to help with those final touches on your website, I would recommend hiring a Shopify Expert. Experts are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers who offer services for Shopify merchants. The Expert’s Marketplace connects you with Shopify experts who you can hire for complicated or difficult tasks related to building your business. 

I do have a great resource for adding an announcement bar if you would like to add that on your own, as well as a few app recommendations: 

I would love to learn more about your business! What product are you selling?

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

steven323
Visitor
1 0 0

hello how are you doing 

i can help you with that if you don't mind kindly click HERE