I recently finished my website and want to know where it needs improvement.

NatalieH
Tourist
4 0 1

I recently my streetwear line 8 days ago have had 300 site visits but haven't gotten any sales yet I would love some feedback so I can know what to improve upon.
URL https://daddysrichclothing.com/  Check it out Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Hey @NatalieH ,

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

- Home page needs more content. like feature products, Blogs collection, testimonial and all to be more attractive landing page.

-Use good fonts. better content. Add to cat or shop now button should be at banner home page

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call to action button to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media Plugins: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users.

Improve ON Page / OFF Page SEO, links, usability, performance & social for increase more conversion & sale (Your page could be better)

Shopify calculates your store’s conversion rate automatically, and you can access the current figure from your store’s Analytics dashboards. The widget breaks down your conversions into three stages, so you can see how many people reached your shopping cart, checkout and “thank you” pages.

Hope this feedback will help you !
Thank you !
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes