I want to display the announcement bar and newsletter on every page like a footer.

Solved
joyouceusa
Excursionist
21 0 9

My theme is Brooklyn. I want to display the announcement bar and newsletter on every page like a footer. How do I need to modify the code?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
23533 2363 8643

@joyouceusa 

sorry for that issue 

announcement bar check theme setting header code and newsletter code add above footer that's it

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
297 42 51

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @joyouceusa.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate you letting us know what theme you are using. You can in fact display the announcement bar on all pages of your store using the Brooklyn theme. To do this, you will need to navigate to the theme customization, where we can make edits to the live theme.

We will need to select on the Header section to make changes to the announcement bar. Within the Header section, we can scroll down to see announcement bar configurations. Once you find the configurations for the announcement bar, we can then uncheck the box Home page only as this will then allow the announcement bar to be displayed on all pages. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

27-24-82741-20150

In regards to adding the newsletter to every page of your store, you can add the newsletter link to the Footer menu. To edit the Footer menu, you will need to navigate to Online store > Navigation. Once you are there, you can then add a new menu item to the Footer with the desired name.

Let me know if that does the trick!

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
joyouceusa
Excursionist
21 0 9