I want to remove an empty space between two sections at Narrative Theme

Solved
TheChanger
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hi guys. On mobile version of my store, I have a grey empty space between slideshow and the next section. It looks very awful, and I would like to remove it. I will attach a screenshot here, just for you to understand better.

If there is a code or anu settings please let me know. I also searched to disable that empty space, and I didn't find. 

Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 06.48.53.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9822 2233 3070

This is an accepted solution.

@TheChanger 

Please add following css your assets/theme.scss.liquid  bottom of the file .

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.feature-row__image-crop--circle, .feature-row__image-crop--square {padding: 30px 0 !important;}
.feature-row__image {margin-bottom: 30px !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9822 2233 3070

@TheChanger 

Please share your store URL and if your store password protected then share store password.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
TheChanger
Excursionist
13 0 4

@dmwwebartisan the store is live, and I want to give it an update. The website is www.chargyo.com , but you can't see this problem because I didn't save it.

Can't you help me with that screenshot? Or maybe you want some more screenshots. Just tell me and I will take more.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9822 2233 3070

This is an accepted solution.

@TheChanger 

Please add following css your assets/theme.scss.liquid  bottom of the file .

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.feature-row__image-crop--circle, .feature-row__image-crop--square {padding: 30px 0 !important;}
.feature-row__image {margin-bottom: 30px !important;}
}

Thanks!

View solution in original post

LitCommerce
Trailblazer
279 69 71

Hi @TheChanger,

I checked and it shows fine: https://i.imgur.com/GdT3rsK.png

Did you fix it?

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
TheChanger
Excursionist
13 0 4

Nope, I wrote above. The website is not updated because it is live. I want to update it, but first I have to solve this problem. 

mehulneema26
1 0 0

It might be a paddling issue.

If you need to get even more specific and only change a specific element within a specific section, you can add an additional selector.

To do this on the homepage, look for a bit of code that looks like this just above the element you’re trying to change:

id="shopify-section-1489275816053"

The exact number used will vary, but it will always start with shopify-section-.

Then, add this selector to the front of your CSS:

#shopify-section-1489275816053 h2.title { padding-top: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; }

This will now only apply the padding and margin settings you define only to the Heading 2 tag with the class name of “title” found inside of that specific section.

Hope this will resolve your issue and if not then skype me on mehul.neema@graffersid.com

LitCommerce
Trailblazer
279 69 71

Hi @TheChanger,

I can't check if I can't see it. You can duplicate and send me link preview with error, I will help you check and fix it.

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!