I would like to move my "Reviews" section underneath the product images on left side. Please Help!

kylehau039
1 0 0

Dear Shopify Experts,

I would like to move my "Review" section underneath the product images on the left side. Also, I'd like to be able to fold the reviews if they exceed a certain amount like the attached screenshots of other people's stores below.

This is my store url: www.cleanoun.com.

This is one of the product pages including reviews: https://cleanoun.com/collections/the-clean-sets/products/copy-of-bathroom-cleaning-tablet-refills.

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Kyle

Screenshot (152).jpg

Reply 1 (1)
Marty
Shopify Staff
439 67 87

Hi, @kylehau039.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to take a closer look into this with you. What theme are you using for your store, is it a Shopify theme or a third-party theme? If you are using a third-party theme, my suggestion would be to reach out to the developers of your theme to look into this potential. My next question is, are you utilizing a third-party application for these reviews, if so, what application? If you are using an app to add these reviews, your best bet would be to reach out to the developers of the app to look into this idea. 

Feel free to reach back out here with this further context and I would be happy to take a look into any additional possibilities for this! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog