Im having issues receiving payments

Solved
7MileRadio
2 0 1

Money from transactions are not going into my account to fulfill orders. What must I do to ensure that payments are available for fulfillment ?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Maz
Shopify Staff
76 21 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @7MileRadio,

It can be hard to ascertain what the issue is without having access to your store. Are you using Shopify Payments, or are you using a third-party payment provider?

If you are using Shopify Payments, for example, and the payout period has passed with no funds appearing in your account. I would suggest checking the bank account you have listed for your payouts. To check this, you can click on Settings > Payments > Shopify Payments > Edit in the admin. You should be able to see the last two bank account digits there for a reference.

To dig a little deeper into this, can you open up an order and check the payment timeline and check if there was a successful payment? It should look like my screenshot below:

01-11-28158-17322

Hope that helps!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Maz
Shopify Staff
76 21 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @7MileRadio,

It can be hard to ascertain what the issue is without having access to your store. Are you using Shopify Payments, or are you using a third-party payment provider?

If you are using Shopify Payments, for example, and the payout period has passed with no funds appearing in your account. I would suggest checking the bank account you have listed for your payouts. To check this, you can click on Settings > Payments > Shopify Payments > Edit in the admin. You should be able to see the last two bank account digits there for a reference.

To dig a little deeper into this, can you open up an order and check the payment timeline and check if there was a successful payment? It should look like my screenshot below:

01-11-28158-17322

Hope that helps!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

7MileRadio
2 0 1

thanks u corrected the issue