Image on mobile view is too big

TristanCR
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello, I have been using the prestige theme and use a slideshow on top of my homepage. The images used for this slideshow are the same for desktop and mobile view, but they are too big for the mobile view. Is there a way I can resolve this, or do I need to take other pictures? Thank you!

Replies 8 (8)

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @TristanCR 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

TristanCR
Visitor
3 0 0
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12279 2546 3693

@TristanCR 

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code .

2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media screen and (max-width: 640px){
 .Grid__Cell { width: 50%;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
TristanCR
Visitor
3 0 0

The problem is not fixed, the images stay too big for the mobile view. Is there something else we can do? Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12279 2546 3693

@TristanCR 

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code .

2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media screen and (max-width: 640px){
 .Grid__Cell { width: 50% !important;}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Cathy1221
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello, 

I have a similar problem. The slideshow on my homepage for the prestige theme is way too big even I resized it. I couldn't find the "theme.scss.liquid" you mentioned in the edit code. my website is yuluk.co and my passcode is 1015. Thank you! 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12279 2546 3693

@Cathy1221 

You can try to add the code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file. 

Cathy1221
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello,

I just tried it but still doesn't work. Thank you!