Solved

How can I assign specific images to product variants in Dawn theme?

Sunshine10
Tourist
12 0 3

I am using Dawn theme. On the product detail page, on load, all images of ALL variants show up for the selected variant. When I select a new variant, only one (first) image changes and all images continue to stay on the page. 

I would like to have images assigned to variants and so on load or on selection only the specific images for the variant are shown.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution (1)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Sunshine10 

Are you trying to group the images by its variant? If so, you can watch the video below. 

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Sunshine10 

Are you trying to group the images by its variant? If so, you can watch the video below. 

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!