'Image with text block' background - can I adjust transparency? (Prestige theme)

Solved
wpartridge
5 0 0

Hello,

I have an 'Image with text block' as my first element on my homepage. I would like to make the text block background slightly transparent so that the image can be seen behind it. Is there a way to do this? When selecting background colour it only gives option of solid colours, no choice to alter transparency.

Thanks

Will

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

This is an accepted solution.

@wpartridge 
If it is helpful then like and accept my solution.
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

Hii, @wpartridge 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Natztech
Shopify Partner
2238 565 1373

hello  @wpartridge 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@wpartridge 
Paste this code on top of the theme.scss file.

.ImageHero__Block.ImageHero__Block--large {
    background: transparent !important;
}

Thank You.

wpartridge
5 0 0

Thanks! Is there a way I can set the transparency amount (%)? I only want it to be slightly transparent not fully.

Many thanks 

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@wpartridge 
Paste this code on top of the theme.scss file.

.ImageHero__Block.ImageHero__Block--large {
    opacity: 0.6 !important;
}

Thank You.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

This is an accepted solution.

@wpartridge 
If it is helpful then like and accept my solution.
Thank You.

View solution in original post