Image with text overlay – Justify Space between Text & Button

chumani
1 0 0

Hi guys, 

I am building my first Shopify-shop right now, and I try to find out, how can I move the button of the "hero__inner" to right, while the text will appear on the left.
I am wondering if there will be a way to work with a flexbox or what do you recommend?

Thanks,

Steffen

button to the right.png

Replies 2 (2)
diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2299 413 538

Hello @chumani,

Please share:
- your store URL;
- page URL with the issue you mention;
- storefront password (if your store has one).

If the store is not online yet, please follow this quick tutorial to learn how to safely and temporarily share an offline/unpublished theme URL.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Slideshow images cutting off? Try the Slideshow (PRO) section. No apps required. | Replace apps with copy/paste code snippets & save money. Examples here.
Dirk
Shopify Staff
1233 148 269

Hey, @chumani 

Thanks for popping your question into our design forum. This is the place to go when it comes to coding advice where you can find users with insight regarding your particular request to provide you with the necessary code.

With that said, we are not formally trained in code to be able to assist you directly but I just wanted to leave a valuable alternative solution if you are unable to get an answer in the near future. Shopify has an experts platform that allows you to find and hire a developer for small and large coding gigs. With the help of an expert, they could definitely help you do this at a modest cost. If you would like to learn more, feel free to check out our Shopify experts directory.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog