images not showing on mobile

DRP996
Excursionist
22 0 5

Hi, was wanting some help.

All images load fine, but my main page the blocks don't load the images on iphones, but only show the text.

Even on the preview it looks as its designed to work this way.

Im sure somewhere in the CSS its hidden somewhere to hide images on iphones, does anyone know where to look and what to look for, just a rough idea and ill figure it out.

Thanks alot

Replies 31 (31)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24919 2497 9030

@haroldmeagandev 

We have checked for this issue in real system and browserstack but it is working ok. In which system configuration or browser you are checking?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Justice365
1 0 0

Hi Ally, 

I have faced a similar problem to your described issue. I just looked at your website and found that you managed to get it working. May i know how did you resolve this? 

Otherwise, can anyone assist me in this situation? 

My website is gemflipflop.com, i am using brooklyn theme and i did a few edits on theme coding to allow grouping of images according to variant choice. 
I have attached several screenshot for your review. All designs show up without an issue on webpage, however, when on mobile. Some designs show and some doesnt. 

Dev code if its relevant to you. 

Justice365_0-1634577995790.png

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-19 at 01.22.16 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-19 at 01.22.16 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-19 at 01.22.16.jpeg