Solved

Impact thème : bug with Hot spot section in mobile

Transcolie
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello everyone,

I’m using impact theme . Since few days now when I click on dot for the hot spot it leave one mobile a dark shade when I leave the section. This doesn’t happen on desktop . Can someone helps me to fix it. 
this is a link you can check 

https://urbanhyp.com/products/sunglasses-for-men-jmm-belize-new-acetate-square-fashion-design-luxury...

thanks 

Accepted Solution (1)
TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
427 79 72

This is an accepted solution.

Hi again,

I think you mean the place in the picture below? The following code will do what you want. If you encounter any issues again, feel free to write, I'll help.

1) Navigate to the 'Edit Code' option in your theme settings, then search for 'theme.liquid' in the search bar.

2) Paste the following code below the '<head>' tag. Please refer to the attached screenshot for guidance.

TerenceKEANE_0-1713337516376.png

<style>

.popover::part(overlay) {
    background: transparent !important;
}

</style>

Terence..

★ Looking for Dedicated Premium Coding Support? Join our unique "PREMIUM SUPPORT" service starting at 59 USD for 1 MONTH!
★ If I helped you, Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. --> Our Website
If my support was a lifeline for you, The COFFEE   would be the anchor keeping me steady!
★ For Quick response --> WhatsApp | Email --> info@novajetsoft.com | Software Engineer - Specializing In Advanced E-Commerce Websites

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
427 79 72

Hello,

I couldn't quite grasp the issue. If you can record this with a video, I might be able to assist you!

Terence.

★ Looking for Dedicated Premium Coding Support? Join our unique "PREMIUM SUPPORT" service starting at 59 USD for 1 MONTH!
★ If I helped you, Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. --> Our Website
If my support was a lifeline for you, The COFFEE   would be the anchor keeping me steady!
★ For Quick response --> WhatsApp | Email --> info@novajetsoft.com | Software Engineer - Specializing In Advanced E-Commerce Websites
Transcolie
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello Terence,I was trying an app. I brought back the issue again on the same page. Please can you try again and help me with a solution for me please 

https://urbanhyp.com/products/sunglasses-for-men-jmm-belize-new-acetate-square-fashion-design-luxury...

TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
427 79 72

This is an accepted solution.

Hi again,

I think you mean the place in the picture below? The following code will do what you want. If you encounter any issues again, feel free to write, I'll help.

1) Navigate to the 'Edit Code' option in your theme settings, then search for 'theme.liquid' in the search bar.

2) Paste the following code below the '<head>' tag. Please refer to the attached screenshot for guidance.

TerenceKEANE_0-1713337516376.png

<style>

.popover::part(overlay) {
    background: transparent !important;
}

</style>

Terence..

Transcolie
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you very much

TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
427 79 72

you are welcome 😉 if u need  anything, just let me know!!

Nu89
Shopify Partner
53 1 2

hello, can you help me?

i also have an issue with hot spot, i cant seem to be able to change position on mobile

https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/position-of-hot-spot/td-p/2567539

TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
427 79 72

Hello again..

I looked into the issue you mentioned. We can resolve it, but currently, I'm quite busy with the 'Premium Support' service I offer to my Shopify clients. Unfortunately, I can't provide a specific date for assistance. I hope I'm not misunderstood. 🙏

Take care.