Implementing Conditional Bold Text in Product Metafields on Prestige Theme

themountmerch
8 0 0

Hello Shopify Community,

I'm currently using the Prestige theme for my store and am looking to enhance the product pages with some custom functionality. Specifically, I want to apply bold formatting to certain text within the metafields on my product pages.

Here's what I'm trying to achieve:

• Define a certain word or phrase in bold within metafield
  • This word or phrase can vary between products and is stored in a specific metafield/s.

I have attempted to add code for this, but I'm not sure where exactly to integrate it within the theme's code, and safe to say I haven't had any success lol.

Could someone provide some assistance with this in Prestige theme? Or if there's a better way to achieve this functionality, I'm open to suggestions.

For reference please see link to product page on my website scroll down to Care Guide I would like it to look like

https://www.themountainmerchant.com.au/products/olive-cotton-velvet-queen-quilt-cover

Wash: Machine wash inside out on a gentle cycle at 30°C or less. Wash separately before first use.
Dry: Line dry in the shade. Do not tumble dry.
Iron: If required, cold iron on reverse.
Do Not: Dry clean or bleach.
Additional: Always check label for detailed instructions before use.

but it currently looks like 

Wash: Machine wash inside out on a gentle cycle at 30°C or less. Wash separately before first use.
Dry: Line dry in the shade. Do not tumble dry.
Iron: If required, cold iron on reverse.
Do Not: Dry clean or bleach.
Additional: Always check label for detailed instructions before use.

Also to note I have these metafields set as multi line text not single, I want to do this so it works on all my metafields 

I'm looking forward to your insights!

Thank you in advance! Kelsey

Replies 0 (0)