IMPORTANT: Shopify not allowing me to change package amount

entreprenero
2 0 0

I signed up for a trial version with the intentions of opening up a Shopify store. I even purchased a $200+ theme.

I selected a yearly plan and a few weeks later I realised that I can only afford a monthly package. So, I tried changing the plan from annually to monthly and Shopify is telling me that I owe them $312.00. Please help me. I can only afford the monthly package for now.

P.S. I haven't uploaded any products which shows that I didn't make any sales. Also I haven't spent more than 15 hours on the platform. I was just playing around with the features, waiting for my products to arrive.

Replies 3 (3)
Don
Shopify Staff
1592 107 215

Hi there @entreprenero!

For any account-related support like this, you'd just need to reach out via our Help Centre here so we can access and discuss your account with you securely. 

There we'll be able to access and discuss your account securely determine if it's possible to grant a refund for your annual plan purchase.

Can you tell me a bit more about your products or your line of business?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

entreprenero
2 0 0

I am planning to sell planners, journals, trackers and agendas specially designed for the entrepreneur. I have a sample in my possession that I received today. If you like, I can send you pictures.

Don
Shopify Staff
1592 107 215

Hi again @entreprenero!

Thanks for getting back to me here with that extra info!

Are you looking to design and print your own materials, and would you have determined how you're going to source or create them yet?

Check out our blog on print-on-demand services for books here for more info.

There are also design programs like Photopea and Canva online that you can check out if you're looking for tools still.

You mentioned you had gotten some samples already, are you thinking of proceeding with that option for creating your products?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog