Can I cancel and reimport product reviews on Shopify?

Hanna101
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,

My current webpage is at woocommerce, I have exported current products reviews to a CSV-file as the example file shown in Shopify. It says it can take a "few minutes" but it is still loading. We dont have more than 7 products, I think something happened. I cannot cancel it, how can I cancel it and import it again? thank you in advance, Hanna 

Replies 3 (3)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @Hanna101!

Thanks for outlining your query for us here in the Shopify Community.

We can help to resolve this stuck review import you described here so you can try to run that task again.

You would just need to get in touch via our Help Centre here, so we can securely access your account and account info with you.

There we'll be able to resolve this stuck import and allow you to import this again. 

Can you tell me a bit more about your business and what else you're working on here?

You mentioned you're migrating your store to Shopify, do you have any other tasks you're working on for this project?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Hanna101
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,

Now its telling med the CSV-file is invalid, but i made sure its exactly like the CSV template (deleting the product example row). How can i get help?

KR, Hanna 

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi again @Hanna101!

Thanks for getting back to me here with that update!

Can you confirm which spreadsheet program you've been using (Excel, Numbers, Google Sheets) and if at all possible, try using Google Sheets throughout the export and import process to ensure the best results?

If you're already using Sheets and encountering this issue, then please reach out via our Help Centre here for account support so we can check this out in more depth with you. 

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog