Impulse Theme set up multiple color swatch trigger words

jaxrco
Tourist
4 0 1

I'd like to be able to set up color swatches for multiple different trigger words. In my case, I have a Metal option, Stone option, and Color option, and occasionally Metal and Stone for the same product.  I'd like to be able to implement swatches for all of these. Is this functionality built into the Impulse theme? If not, does anyone know how I might set that up? Thanks!

Replies 8 (8)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@jaxrco 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question. 😊

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
jaxrco
Tourist
4 0 1

@KetanKumar You can find my store here: squires-jewelers.myshopify.com. Thank you!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@jaxrco 

Thanks for store url

i think your theme allow this swatch options enable and disable can you please theme customization option 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
jaxrco
Tourist
4 0 1

@KetanKumar A single swatch trigger is built in, so I can enable searches for one word only. If you look at my products you can I have swatches enabled for “Stone” options but I also want to enable swatches for “Metal” options at the same time.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@jaxrco 

possible to share particular product page url so i will check and let you know

jaxrco
Tourist
4 0 1

You can see what I'm talking about here: https://squires-jewelers.myshopify.com/collections/earrings/products/er12250?variant=37573987139750

I can only have swatches enabled for "Stone" or "Metal" but I would like to have swatches for "Stone" and "Metal".

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@jaxrco 

can you please try upload variant swatch image make sure image is png format or image name are same as variant

Gafla
Visitor
3 0 3

Hello,

Did you find any solution ?

Thank you.