Solved

Impulse theme - Show product List in Home Page

Panchita014
5 0 0

Hello:

Heres my page: www.lottieurbano.com.

I need to add a Product List in my home page with Impulse Theme. I can´t find the Section for that.

Please Help.

Thanks in advance

Luciana

Accepted Solution (1)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Panchita014 

Do you mean having a featured collection with a list of products? If this is the case, the Impulse theme has a featured collection that does just this. Let me know if we understood your request correctly!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Panchita014 

Do you mean having a featured collection with a list of products? If this is the case, the Impulse theme has a featured collection that does just this. Let me know if we understood your request correctly!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

DelightCart
Shopify Partner
1233 81 155

@Panchita014 Please follow up below steps.

1. Log into your Shopify Admin panel and go to Products:

2. Pick up the product you want to edit and click on its title. You will be directed to the product page:

3. Scroll to the Collection section. Press Add to collections button and pick the Frontpage collection from the drop down list:

4. Frontpage collection will automatically appear on the right in the list of collections to which your product is attached

5. Scroll to the bottom of the product page and press Save:

6. Refresh your website frontend. Now your product will appear in the Featured products section on the Homepage:

Delight Cart - It's time to turn your visitors into loyal shoppers! 

Delight Loyalty - Increase repeat sales quickly and build lifelong customers loyalty.