FROM CACHE - en_header

Impulse Theme

Stu2
1 0 0

Hey,

I had some work done a while back on my store and they removed a section on my front page. I am currently rebuilding it and I want to add a section for new arrivals. I've been unable to figure it out. I'm sure it's an easy fix but are you able to help with some easy-to-follow links on how to do this? I've tried searching but have been unable to find a solution. I use the Impulse theme which I don't have a lot of experience with. Many thanks

Replies 2 (2)
DavidEKim
Shopify Partner
200 50 67

Hi,

Please follow the steps below to display "New Arrivals" section.

1. Create a collection as "New Arrivals" in Collections.

2. In New Arrivals collection, Set "Products must match: any condition" under Conditions

3. Enter "Product tag (select)" "is equal to (select)" "new (type)".

4. Go to Product and select the product you want to display as "New Arrivals".

5. More Actions > Add tags (screenshot below).

20220806_152011.png

6. Enter "new" and Save your change.

7. Go to Sales channels > Online Store > Theme > Customize

8. Add a section "Featured collection"

9. Change the title from "Featured collection" to "New Arrivals"

10. Select a collection: Select "New Arrivals" (you just created from the collections)

11. Save your change.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to customize your store, please feel free to contact me.
PeopleVillage - Shopify Partner
D-blaqfolawe09
Tourist
54 4 9

Hello @Stu2 

It is a great pleasure to have you here and sorry for all the frustration you might encounter with your Shopify store.

First, create a collection for that product and create a drop-down menu for that product niche.

Follow the following steps on how to create a drop-down menu.

1. From the Shopify admin.

2. In the Sales channels section, tap Online Store.

3. Tap Navigation.

1. Click the name of your main menu.

2. Choose one of the menu items to be the header for your drop-down menu, or add a new menu item to be the header. If you don't want the header to link to anything, then you can enter # in the Link field when you add the menu item.

3. Add menu items to include in the new drop-down menu. Click Add menu item, enter the name of the menu item and enter or select a destination for the link.

4. Click and drag the menu items to nest below the header item.

5. Click the Save menu.

Under your theme design, there is a Collection display section, edit and title the (collection display text to) New Arrivers. The product that is already in the collection will automatically be displayed.

If the suggestion is welcomed don't forget to hit the LIKE button and Mark it as a SOLUTION. 

if you have other complaints don't hesitate to keep us informed.

THANKS.