Solved

In Flex theme, I would like to change "SHOP" in the main menu, to "SHOP ALL."

Raymond_DuBois
9 0 0

If I edit SHOP to SHOP ALL in the main menu in Navigation it will no longer drop down to the Mega Menu.  I'm hoping there's a way to do it.

Accepted Solution (1)
ThePrimeWeb
Shopify Partner
2135 611 477

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Raymond_DuBois,

Sorry, flooded notifications. 

It would be difficult for me to point exactly what's wrong with the store because I don't have access to it. I also don't know if this is a unique issue to your theme. Can't really test that because I don't have that theme. 

I do have a solution that works like a "quick hack", if that is fine I guess you can try it.

Go to your theme's "Edit Code" Option, then in the search bar type "theme.liquid"
Above the tag "</body>" tag paste the following. Screenshot attached for reference.

<script>
      document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() {
        try{
          document.querySelector('nav.header__menu-items.is-flex.is-flex-wrap.is-justify-start.header__dropdown--below-parent[aria-label="main navigation"] > div:first-child > a').innerHTML = 'Shop All';
          document.querySelector('.mobile-menu .mobile-menu__content > ul > li:first-child a').innerHTML = 'Shop All';
        } catch { }
      })
    </script>

Screenshot for reference 

ThePrimeWeb_0-1708872962860.png

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

🙂

Need help with your store? contact@theprimeweb.com or check out the website
Check out our interview with Shopify!

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

ThePrimeWeb
Shopify Partner
2135 611 477

Hey @Raymond_DuBois,

How did you change it, can you show me a screenshot?

Also, please share the link to your store

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

🙂

Raymond_DuBois
9 0 0

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 10.17.26 AM.png

Hi,

I changed SHOP to SHOP ALL in the Navigation Menu, in the Main Menu, Shop.  The result was that it stopped the drop-down feature from working. Turtle Moon Health at https://turtlemoonhealth.com.

ThePrimeWeb
Shopify Partner
2135 611 477

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Raymond_DuBois,

Sorry, flooded notifications. 

It would be difficult for me to point exactly what's wrong with the store because I don't have access to it. I also don't know if this is a unique issue to your theme. Can't really test that because I don't have that theme. 

I do have a solution that works like a "quick hack", if that is fine I guess you can try it.

Go to your theme's "Edit Code" Option, then in the search bar type "theme.liquid"
Above the tag "</body>" tag paste the following. Screenshot attached for reference.

<script>
      document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() {
        try{
          document.querySelector('nav.header__menu-items.is-flex.is-flex-wrap.is-justify-start.header__dropdown--below-parent[aria-label="main navigation"] > div:first-child > a').innerHTML = 'Shop All';
          document.querySelector('.mobile-menu .mobile-menu__content > ul > li:first-child a').innerHTML = 'Shop All';
        } catch { }
      })
    </script>

Screenshot for reference 

ThePrimeWeb_0-1708872962860.png

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

🙂

Raymond_DuBois
9 0 0