Solved

Increase image spacing (dawn theme)

10xfuel
Pathfinder
129 0 13

Hi! How can I reduce the image size on mobile of below pic on www.seoulstation.ch

10xfuel_0-1708344228224.png

thx!

Accepted Solution (1)

TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
276 58 47

This is an accepted solution.

hello,

It seems like there's no such issue on mobile. Which device are you using? So, all the images are visible on the screen.

Screenshot 2024-02-19 191755.png

Terence KEANE

Our Website --- Looking for Premium Coding Support? Join our unique "PREMIUM SUPPORT" service starting at 59 USD for 1 month!
★ If I helped you, Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you.
If my support was a lifeline for you, The COFFEE   would be the anchor keeping me steady!
★ For Quick response --> WhatsApp | Email --> info@novajetsoft.com | Software Engineer - Specializing In Advanced E-Commerce Websites

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
276 58 47

This is an accepted solution.

hello,

It seems like there's no such issue on mobile. Which device are you using? So, all the images are visible on the screen.

Screenshot 2024-02-19 191755.png

Terence KEANE

Our Website --- Looking for Premium Coding Support? Join our unique "PREMIUM SUPPORT" service starting at 59 USD for 1 month!
★ If I helped you, Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you.
If my support was a lifeline for you, The COFFEE   would be the anchor keeping me steady!
★ For Quick response --> WhatsApp | Email --> info@novajetsoft.com | Software Engineer - Specializing In Advanced E-Commerce Websites