Increase the spacing/add padding between two rows of products

Solved
Allthingsbaby
Excursionist
13 1 0

Hi,

I'm using the debut theme on Shopify for our store. I want to increase the spacing/add padding between two rows of products as the product image is stuck to the add to Cart button of the previous row. Attaching a screenshot for your reference.

Can you please help us with this?

Many thanks.

Screenshot 2021-04-06 14.17.14.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9218 1566 1935

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

#Collection li.grid__item.grid__item--collection-template.small--one-half.medium-up--one-quarter {
    padding-bottom: 5px;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to Speed up your Shopify Website Guranteed result Whats app
| Hire us
| Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
For Quick Chat | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9218 1566 1935

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to Speed up your Shopify Website Guranteed result Whats app
| Hire us
| Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
For Quick Chat | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9218 1566 1935

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

#Collection li.grid__item.grid__item--collection-template.small--one-half.medium-up--one-quarter {
    padding-bottom: 5px;
}
| Hire us

View solution in original post

Allthingsbaby
Excursionist
13 1 0

Thanks a lot. Issue solved

louhibbert
3 0 0

Hi, i need the same to be done to mine, it is debut theme. Thanks