Increase the spacing/add padding between two rows of products

Solved
Allthingsbaby
Excursionist
13 1 0

Hi,

I'm using the debut theme on Shopify for our store. I want to increase the spacing/add padding between two rows of products as the product image is stuck to the add to Cart button of the previous row. Attaching a screenshot for your reference.

Can you please help us with this?

Many thanks.

Screenshot 2021-04-06 14.17.14.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9158 1560 1922

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

#Collection li.grid__item.grid__item--collection-template.small--one-half.medium-up--one-quarter {
    padding-bottom: 5px;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9158 1560 1922

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9158 1560 1922

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

#Collection li.grid__item.grid__item--collection-template.small--one-half.medium-up--one-quarter {
    padding-bottom: 5px;
}

View solution in original post

Allthingsbaby
Excursionist
13 1 0

Thanks a lot. Issue solved

louhibbert
3 0 0

Hi, i need the same to be done to mine, it is debut theme. Thanks