Input on how to remove the buy it now, add a "Call For Pricing" option without price

msavvy1
6 0 0

Hi all, 

Within my shopify store, I am looking change the exisiting product pages (for all of my high ticket Originals paintings) to "Call for pricing" without the buy it now button. 

The collection page I am referring to is here: www.savlenstudios.com/collections/originals

a few of the product pages where I would like to apply this change to are here www.savlenstudios.com/collections/originals/products/original-painting-expressionist-permit-2021

here www.savlenstudios.com/collections/originals/products/sailfish-original-art-rising-son

When I try to take off the price it says not available for sale or sold out. I do not want this I just want them to be able to look at the page on separate product pages without the price showing. 

My theme is Molla

Any feedback would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

Donna-Lee

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2848 486 696

Hi @msavvy1 

This is surely doable and can be leveraged by tagging a specific product with a unified tag that would then change the logic when the product in question is rendered. However, this would require a custom logic development, as such we invite you to send us an e-mail so that our team can get in touch and assist you with that as fast as possible.

Cheers!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
- Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

0 Likes