Inserted Image and Text Section to product page, no button

RosalynnSkin
Explorer
62 0 22

Hello,

I added the featured row (image and text) section to the product page template, all worked out however there is no button I can add under the text. I've been trying to add the button some how on the code but cant find how to add it then under the text. I'd appreciate some help here, thanks.

(my site is rosalynnskin.com and I am using the debutify theme)

Replies 9 (9)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

Hi @RosalynnSkin ,

Add to cart button already there . which button you want to add?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@RosalynnSkin 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
RosalynnSkin
Explorer
62 0 22

@KetanKumar 

@oscprofessional 

Here's my product page I'm referring too: https://rosalynnskin.com/products/rosalynnskin-hair-removal-handset?variant=40421411848376

I want to include "Add to cart" buttons under each of the text for the 'text and image' sections.

As seen in this snippet, where the button says "Add To Cart".

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

Hi @RosalynnSkin ,

Copy the code of add to cart button & paste in product-template.liquid file

below text

<form method="post" action="/cart/add">
  <input type="hidden" name="id" value="{{ product.variants.first.id }}" />
  <input min="1" type="number" id="quantity" name="quantity" value="1"/>
  <input type="submit" value="Add to cart" class="btn" />
</form>

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
RosalynnSkin
Explorer
62 0 22

@oscprofessional 

Sorry I'm not sure if I wasn't more specific that didn't seem to work.

Similar to a Buy Now button, yet it says "Add to cart", then that button adds it to the cart and takes you to the cart page. 

That being said when I paste the code given below it appears at the end of the description however I manually added the text and image section to the product template, and want to add it there under the text in the snippet I attached earlier.

When I pasted the code you gave me under the product template. liquid this appears, which is not what I was going for. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@RosalynnSkin 

please check theme setting its dissable 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
RosalynnSkin
Explorer
62 0 22

@KetanKumar 

Hmm, I just checked it doesnt seem to be an option to enable the button for the image and text section when I imported it into the product page. If I missed it there can you let me know, however I don't believe it is there.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@RosalynnSkin 

you have just add to cart button then user click got to top 

RosalynnSkin
Explorer
62 0 22

@KetanKumar 

It doesn't seem to be in my theme setting, here's a snippet of what I see. I think it's an HTML issue maybe.