How to insert policies in the footer of my webpage?

Juztean
Excursionist
39 0 8

Hi, how do I insert policies at the bottom right of my page (same row as copyright juzfitness)?

Juztean_0-1636862983241.png

Thanks in advance!

Replies 7 (7)

Juztean
Excursionist
39 0 8

Site link is: juzfitness.com and pass is JuzPass

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9135 1137 1485

@Juztean- we will need to edit footer.liquid file for adding policies to footer

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session
Juztean
Excursionist
39 0 8

Hi @suyash1,

What do I have to add to the footer?

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
120 5 15

Hi @Juztean ,

Either your theme should already provide this, what theme are you using, lets first try that or you will have modify the code in footer liquid .

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.
Juztean
Excursionist
39 0 8

Hi @ProfitLabs ,

I use the debut theme.

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
120 5 15

Please Follow the steps

Go to Online Store (admin sidepanel) --> Themes

In Themes click on customize button next to theme name (i.e debut), this will open theme editor.

Next in the side panel scroll down to footer section, click on the footer dropdown (Be careful don't click on footer text otherwise that will open general footer settings adding pic for ref)

Screenshot 2021-11-14 at 4.34.13 PM.png

 Quick links is the name of a block of type menu, It might be possible that you dont see quicklinks here, then click on add block and select menu, and a new menu block to footer. if you do see quicklinks  here click on Quick links it will open up details for menu, like below

Screenshot 2021-11-14 at 4.36.14 PM.png

 Here either you have 3 options

1) if you already have a menu attached like shown in the pic above, then you just need to add a menu item to this menu. For this go back to admin and click on navigation , here all your navigation menus are avilable, find the respective menu and add policies here.

2) if you dont have a menu here, but you have created a navigation menu , then just attach that here.(Also update the menu with menu item)

3) If you dont have a menu here and you have not created the footer menu, then first go back to navigation menu and create a new menu, come back here and attach the menu.

Hope that helps!

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.
suyash1
Shopify Partner
9135 1137 1485

@Juztean- we will need to add html code for text and link in it

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session