Inventory/adding to cart

Midwesternlasso
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey y’all! I’m new here, I’m struggling with how to enter this info in for my customers. I sell rope names and charge per letter. How would I set that up on my website for my customers to choose letters 1-10 or more along with having a spot for them to provide me with the name they want made.  Please help 😅 thank you!!

Replies 2 (2)

Sonya_2025
Shopify Partner
163 22 31

Hey Welcome to Shopify community

To customize your product for customers,  There are many ways to achieve your goal.

1. There are many public apps on shopify app store for you to choose

2. If you understand the theme code well, you can do it yourself by refering to this video

If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
Feel free to reach out. EMAIL ME  
Motivate me by  PAY ME

EasifyApps
Shopify Partner
541 16 42

Hi @Midwesternlasso,

You can utilize the Easify Product Options app to incorporate a text field where customers can input their names (using the Text Box option type), with the option to apply a charge per letter. Here's a quick example 🤗:

• Storefront:

EasifyApps_2-1713767320291.png

EasifyApps_3-1713767330417.png

• Simple settings:

EasifyApps_0-1713767222791.png

EasifyApps_1-1713767246362.png

Feel free to share your specific requirements, and I can guide you through the setup process. Alternatively, you can reach out to the Easify team directly via the in-app live chat for personalized assistance.

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support