Solved

Invisible Products on Collection Page

suntisfypopfun
Excursionist
14 0 9

Hi there!

I've been dealing with a head-scratcher when entering my collection pages on my Shopify platform. For some reason, there are times when the products are invisible. They pop up when I hover my mouse over them, but when my mouse leaves, they return to their mysterious invisibility. 

Refreshing the entire page fixes the problem, and all products show up. But I don't want my customers to have to refresh the page in order for them to view the products.

What should I do? I am using the Turbo Florence theme if that helps!

Thanks so much.

Accepted Solution (1)

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @suntisfypopfun

Luna here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums. I can definitely understand the importance of resolving this and I’m happy to help. 

To gather more context, may I ask what browser you are using? Based on the information you shared, it sounds like this may be a browser specific issue as it is resolved by refreshing the page. Does this persist on another device? If not, I recommend: 

If this doesn’t solve the problem, it is possible that there is something else going on with the theme itself. Check out this Shopify Help Document for more information on where to find support for your theme. 

Let me know if this resolves the issue! 

Best,

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135

I checked and it works fine: https://i.imgur.com/XtFjeGT.png
However it's really slow and I think it's because you added herokuapp's code. Link js: https://session-recording-now.herokuapp.com/session-recording-now.js
It's really bad and can cause errors like you described: https://i.imgur.com/qGFgl8h.png
I recommend you turn it off and check again. Hope it helps!

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @suntisfypopfun

Luna here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums. I can definitely understand the importance of resolving this and I’m happy to help. 

To gather more context, may I ask what browser you are using? Based on the information you shared, it sounds like this may be a browser specific issue as it is resolved by refreshing the page. Does this persist on another device? If not, I recommend: 

If this doesn’t solve the problem, it is possible that there is something else going on with the theme itself. Check out this Shopify Help Document for more information on where to find support for your theme. 

Let me know if this resolves the issue! 

Best,

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog