Solved

[Ira Theme] How to move navigation under logo and center it?

Melody12
Excursionist
16 1 5

Hi there,

I'm using the Ira theme. I'm trying to get the main menu navigation underneath the centered logo but through the website editor, there isn't an option to move the navigation under it.

What CSS code can I use to achieve it? 

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 8.03.27 PM.png

Store URL: https://www.mxt2510.com/

Password: ya92j8r

Thanks.

Accepted Solution (1)

Melody12
Excursionist
16 1 5

This is an accepted solution.

I was able to make an alternative workaround to it by making the menu items smaller and keeping the logo centered.

Thank you for your support.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

Your storefront is locked provide a storefront password for OTHER people to see the state of things.

https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/help-us-help-you/td-p/668159/jump-to/first-unread-mes... 

This type of change often needs a structural change to the html and not just CSS, otherwise the CSS gets over finicky.

If there are settings make the logo on the left in the layout, then use CSS to make it centered AND full width thus pushing the navigation to the next row.

Merchants that need to buy this customization can contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com  with store url,storefront password, and use case details.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @Melody12 

This type of change often needs a structural change to the HTML you need to help of a Shopify expert 

Melody12
Excursionist
16 1 5

This is an accepted solution.

I was able to make an alternative workaround to it by making the menu items smaller and keeping the logo centered.

Thank you for your support.