Is there a simple way to add customer notes on product pages?

VanessaOj
1 0 0

Please can you add my name to the list too? Thanks! 

0 Likes
MARKET-Dallas
1 0 0

Please add me to the list of those who would like to see this feature of a notes section on product pages added. Unfortunate that this update was made to shopping carts only when there are so many requests to have this added in the last year...

0 Likes
DaniBN
1 0 0

Would love to be able to have this feature. I own a store that makes on-demand and made-to-measure clothing pieces, so we desperately need this, as our customers are always asking where should they input the measurement details, as it's not quite clear. Please add my name to the list as well. Thanks and hopefully this feature comes out soon. 

Best, 

Dani

0 Likes
OnyxHandmade
1 0 0

please please let me know also...

i would Loooooove this feature  for custom signet rings i'm about to launch

0 Likes
Moncollier
Tourist
9 0 7

I need this as well! Thank you

0 Likes
Laeglam
1 0 0

Hello please add my name

0 Likes
LinWiz
1 0 0

Please also add my name to this feature request.

I'm new to Shopify and see this request has been popular for a couple years at least and still no progress. Long overdue by the sound of things. 

0 Likes
sparklesrainbow
2 0 0

I would also like to be added to the list. Upload photo or file and notes section for names on product page would  be an amazing basic feature.

0 Likes
KristenDScott
Excursionist
14 0 20

I came from Network Solutions, and while their websites look dated and old, their dashboard and the ability to customize product pages far surpasses Shopify. I was very disappointed that on product pages I am not able to turn on or off, or even add an additional text box as needed compared to NS. I am okay with the text box on the Shopping Cart page, but to be honest, so many of my customers miss seeing the box (even though I colored it gold and put in custom example text) that I think there is a design flaw that should be addressed (I use Brooklyn right now).  You can check out the store here: www.celticteashoppe.com

My current issue is that I've been able to successfully add the text box to any page now, but it screws up the product photos. They are all big now, instead of one large one and several small ones below it. It works fine on a phone when turned vertical, but when turned horizontal or on a computer, the pictures are big, and the text gets big, too. Very strange. (please see photos attached)

I'm fairly jaded about when Shopify will consider this feature, because it's been many years from what I hear since folks started asking for other features to be added, and they have yet to be (being able to consolidate, or delete, duplicate accounts for instance). I hope this feature gets some attention, because if Shopify really wants us to hop on the customization bandwagon, we need these text boxes to be simple and work correctly with our templates.

Correct layoutCorrect layoutIncorrect layout, with text box templateIncorrect layout, with text box template

0 Likes
dianadrake
1 0 0

Please add me to the list as well! So needed!

0 Likes