is there a way to add same text to all products?

clemencencls
1 0 0

Thank you for the explenation, works very well.

does anyone know how to translate this newly added bit into different languages?

thanks for your help!

0 Likes
rathorejodhpur
1 0 0

HI,

I have same requirement for my shopify website but i can't find { product.descriptions } written in my product.liquid template. How can I get the text on my all product pages? Please help.

Regards,

Rathore

0 Likes
XpLaZ__
1 0 0

Hi Jason you helped me update a lot of products in just a few seconds so I really appreciate that. I used this trick to add return and shipping to every product, but now i want to make it smaller like a fine print. I figured that would be something you might know?

XpLaZ___0-1632053644707.png

notice how it blends with my website mention which was originally the end of my description. any suggestions? I accomplished thiis through template like you said.

0 Likes
WHP
1 0 0

I know this is an old post - but just wanted to say Jason's advice here is among the most helpful I've found while building my site. It's often the seemingly simple tweaks that can be difficult to find, and advice that goes a bit further than 'hire a developer' is priceless.
I'm not a Dev, but I can find my way around most things with a wee bit guidance. This was exactly the guidance I needed. Thanks!

0 Likes