Is there any shopify app that I can use to easily edit everything the way I want?

Solved
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

is there a shopify app that I can use to easily edit everything the way I want?

I'm not really good with this code stuff.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Accepted Solution (1)
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
5931 537 1241

This is an accepted solution.

@Anonymous wrote:

No such thing ever exists to meet such an expectation.

Try a visual page builder tons in the app store or findable online, though you will still find limitations.

To get it the way you want you can either spend time learning a lot of things about web design and design tools and tinkering on the store, or hire someone while you work on the actual business.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
5931 537 1241

This is an accepted solution.

@Anonymous wrote:

No such thing ever exists to meet such an expectation.

Try a visual page builder tons in the app store or findable online, though you will still find limitations.

To get it the way you want you can either spend time learning a lot of things about web design and design tools and tinkering on the store, or hire someone while you work on the actual business.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

西木建站二次开发Weswoo
Shopify Partner
47 1 3

Hello @Anonymous 

First of all, no other plug-in can meet all your customization needs. In addition, using apps is actually very likely to slow down your website because they call third-party resources.

我们是一家专注于二次开发,特效开发的公司,合作伙伴有shokz 70mai Joyoung Pann FMS Model等, v+ gzxxmu 谢谢 We are a company focusing on secondary development , special effects development, Including shokz 70mai Pann FMS Model, etc. xxmui@outlook.com
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.

Erin
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
750 117 126

Hi, @Anonymous. I'm happy to help you out with this! Can you tell me more about the type of customizations you're trying to make?

There are many ways to edit your store without coding depending on the customization you want to make. For example, if you're speaking about the look of your online store you can customize this in quite a bit of detail just using your theme editor. This guide has more information on customizing themes if you're interested. There are also third party apps that may be able to help if the customization is beyond what's supported by your built-in theme settings. Once I have more information about what you're trying to do I can share more specific suggestions with you.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog