Solved

Issues with Variant Picker borders & featured products picture.

forher
Excursionist
29 15 7

All my variant pickers have no borders & I do not know where I can add them. Is there a way to do it without editing the theme codes? I have no knowledge on how to change it there & all the other Shopify answers haven't helped me :(. Anyone can help?

Here is a link to my shop: https://forher.boutique/

My second question is, how do I make the featured posts picture clickable?

It is always the same shop: https://forher.boutique/ 

forher.
Accepted Solutions (7)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

This is an accepted solution.

@forher - add this css to the very end of your base.css file and check

.select__select, .customer select {border: 1px solid #000;}
.quantity {border: 1px solid #000;}

suyash1_1-1665811073192.png

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI

View solution in original post

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello @forher 

It will be helpful if you try this code -

Go to the online store> Theme> Edit Code> Assets > base.css > Add code at the bottom.

.select__select, .customer select {
    border: 1px solid #000 !important;
   margin: 0 !important;
}
.quantity {
    width: calc(15rem / var(--font-body-scale) + var(--inputs-border-width) * 2);
    min-height: calc((var(--inputs-border-width) * 2) + 2.7rem);
}

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

forher
Excursionist
29 15 7

Thank you so much for the help & I managed to do this step, but now I want to change the length of the borders to be the same. Is there anything I can do that?

forher.

forher
Excursionist
29 15 7

Thank you so much for the help & I managed to do this step, but now I want to change the length of the borders to be the same. Is there anything I can do that? 

forher.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello @forher 

Try this -

Go to the online store> Theme> Edit Code> Assets > base.css > Add code at the bottom.

.quantity {
    width: calc(22.5rem / var(--font-body-scale) + var(--inputs-border-width) * 2);
}

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

forher
Excursionist
29 15 7

You saved my life & my last question, what if I want them both to be smaller or the same size as the variant picker.

forher.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello Again @forher 

There's no doubt now that it looks good.

2022-10-15_15-55.jpg

Replies 7 (7)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@forher - add this css to the very end of your base.css file and check

.select__select, .customer select {border: 1px solid #000;}
.quantity {border: 1px solid #000;}

suyash1_1-1665811073192.png

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
forher
Excursionist
29 15 7

forher.
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello @forher 

Try this -

.quantity {
    width: calc(22.5rem / var(--font-body-scale) + var(--inputs-border-width) * 2);
}

forher
Excursionist
29 15 7

You saved my life & my last question, what if I want them both to be smaller or the same size as the variant picker.

forher.
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello Again @forher 

There's no doubt now that it looks good.

2022-10-15_15-55.jpg

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello @forher 

It will be helpful if you try this code -

.select__select, .customer select {
   margin: 0 !important;
}
.quantity {
    width: calc(15rem / var(--font-body-scale) + var(--inputs-border-width) * 2);
    min-height: calc((var(--inputs-border-width) * 2) + 2.7rem);
}

forher
Excursionist
29 15 7

forher.