Justify Text - Dawn Theme

Solved
driedfloralart
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi there,

I'm wondering how to jusify the text on my pages in the Dawn theme? I've seen similar questions posted in the forum for other themes, and have tried adding different codes but haven't had any luck. 

My website is https://ferngroveflorals.myshopify.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

This is an accepted solution.

@driedfloralart 

Please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.rte>p {
    margin-top: 0;
    text-align: justify !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 17 (17)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

This is an accepted solution.

@driedfloralart 

Please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.rte>p {
    margin-top: 0;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

Hii, @driedfloralart 
Paste this code on top of the base.css file.

.rte>p {
}

Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
driedfloralart
Tourist
9 0 2

Thank you  

The text on the Pages in the About Menu ("About Us" , "Our Services") looks great, however the text in the product descriptions still appears left aligned. Can this text also be Justified?

I'm also wondering if there's also workaround where I can opt to keep some fields as they were before, namely the Home Page Rich Text Description.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

@driedfloralart 

.product__info-container>div {
    margin: 1.5rem 0;
}

Thanks!

driedfloralart
Tourist
9 0 2

Thanks - tried this and the text still displays as left aligned in product description. Should I delete the previous Justify code that you recommended?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

@driedfloralart 

No, Please share screenshot what do you want !

Thanks!

driedfloralart
Tourist
9 0 2

Just noticed that the product images are now out of alignment, and show the edge of the next product image

driedfloralart_0-1634820560424.png

driedfloralart
Tourist
9 0 2

Essentially I'm looking to have paragraphs of text display as Justified. The below is a screenshot of the text as it appears in the product descriptions - Instead of left aligned I'd like it to display as Justified. I think the code(s) you've given me work really wel for the text on the pages but not for the text in each product description. 

driedfloralart_1-1634821019878.png 

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9212 1564 1931

Hey @driedfloralart 

You can try this code

media screen and (max-width: 749px) {
.grid--peek .grid__item:first-of-type {
    padding-left: 1.5rem;
    padding-right: 1.5rem;
}
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to Speed up your Shopify Website Guranteed result Whats app
| Hire us
| Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
For Quick Chat | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87