Justify Text - Dawn Theme

Solved
driedfloralart
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi there,

I'm wondering how to jusify the text on my pages in the Dawn theme? I've seen similar questions posted in the forum for other themes, and have tried adding different codes but haven't had any luck. 

My website is https://ferngroveflorals.myshopify.com

Replies 17 (17)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9202 1564 1929

Please add the code in your css file

.product__description.rte div {
    text-align: justify !important;
}

Hope it will help to solve your issue

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to Speed up your Shopify Website Guranteed result Whats app
| Hire us
| Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
For Quick Chat | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
driedfloralart
Tourist
9 0 2

RE; When viewed on desktop, the Rich Text on the home page looks out of alignment now (screenshot 1) - would ideally like it to be centered like it was originally whilst keeping the 'description' fields - ie paragraphs - justified (screenshot 2): 

Screenshot 1:

driedfloralart_1-1634822339843.png 

Screenshot 2

driedfloralart_3-1634822428338.png

driedfloralart
Tourist
9 0 2

Thanks Should I first remove the previous codes that I just added? I'm conscious that the more I code I add the more the website speed slows (sorry I don't really know anything about coding

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9202 1564 1929

Okay.
You just need to add this

.rich-text__text.rte p {
    text-align: center !important;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to Speed up your Shopify Website Guranteed result Whats app
| Hire us
| Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
For Quick Chat | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3077

@driedfloralart 

for mobile product page image 

Please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media screen and (max-width: 749px) {
.product-section .page-width { padding: 0 0rem !important;}
.product__info-wrapper {
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-bottom: 0;
    padding: 0 1.5em!important;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
driedfloralart
Tourist
9 0 2

Thanks - looks better!. Any solutions to the justifying the text in the product description?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3077

@driedfloralart 

product description already justified.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
driedfloralart
Tourist
9 0 2

Oh thanks for that - now it is