Labelling Items in a Collection

LeotJames
2 0 0

I'm not sure the title is clear, but I am creating my Black Friday sales. I have several categories of sale items planned (% discounts & "Buy 2, Get 1 Free"). 

I am working on grouping the items into their relevant collections. That is no problem. I have previously linked the collections from my homepage, so I assume that will be no problem. 

However, what I would like to do is have the items themselves be tagged/marked/highlighted wherever they appear. 

Example: Should the customer click on the category "hats," they could see the full selection of hats but the individual hats that are a part of the "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" sale would be relevantly marked. Is this possible or is it theme dependent? If it's relevant, I'm using the Debut theme. 

Possibly worth noting: As this is primarily for sale-specific collections, I intend for this to be temporary as the collections will be removed at the conclusion of the sale.

Thanks for any help or advice!

Reply 1 (1)
LeotJames
2 0 0

Does anyone have any thoughts on doing this? It seems like it should be straight-forward, so I hope I'm just missing something right in front of my face.

Thanks!