Solved

Landing page header and footer

stephanie43
Tourist
7 0 5

Hello amazing community,

i need help with my landing page

I created a website for my community and now I want to make a landing pages 

but the issue is that when I change the header or footer on the landing page it also changes on the home page

how can I solve this 

I want the home age header to be: "Be creative Free workshop"

Plus the logo when I change it on the landing page it changes on the home page (also in the header)

and the landing page header be : Money Mastery Free Workshop"

Accepted Solution (1)

sahilsharma9515
Shopify Partner
866 104 158

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @stephanie43 You can't achieve it by default but there is a workaround for this.

You need to create another header and footer in your theme, once done now you need to add the code in the theme that if the URL is of landing page then it will hide the default header and show the other header, It all can be achieved by custom code, without custom code you will not be able to achieve this.

If you will unable to implement the same then I'm happy to do this for you, let me know. I can implement the code changes so that this will work well for you.

Hopefully it will help you. If yes then Please don't forget hit Like and Mark it as solution!

Best Regards

Sahil

- Your

Coffee Tip 

can create magic in coding ❤️❤️

- Need a Shopify Developer? CHAT ON WHATSAPP or EMAIL ME !

- Hopefully the solution will help you. If yes then Please hit

and

Mark it as solution! ❤️

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

sahilsharma9515
Shopify Partner
866 104 158

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @stephanie43 You can't achieve it by default but there is a workaround for this.

You need to create another header and footer in your theme, once done now you need to add the code in the theme that if the URL is of landing page then it will hide the default header and show the other header, It all can be achieved by custom code, without custom code you will not be able to achieve this.

If you will unable to implement the same then I'm happy to do this for you, let me know. I can implement the code changes so that this will work well for you.

Hopefully it will help you. If yes then Please don't forget hit Like and Mark it as solution!

Best Regards

Sahil

- Your

Coffee Tip 

can create magic in coding ❤️❤️

- Need a Shopify Developer? CHAT ON WHATSAPP or EMAIL ME !

- Hopefully the solution will help you. If yes then Please hit

and

Mark it as solution! ❤️