Solved

How can I remove the language/currency pop up from my website?

Lotuslavie
Visitor
2 0 0

I used to have a language/currency selector at the top of my website but I have removed it, but there is still a pop up that comes up and I have no idea how to remove this. Please help! I attached a picture.

EF43317E-DF53-4096-B759-3B7EFA477C4C.jpeg

Accepted Solution (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Lotuslavie,

I'll be happy to help you out with this.

I have taken a look at your website and it looks like you may still have an app installed which is causing the pop-up, although without direct access to your Shopify admin I cannot confirm this. The best way to check would be to head into your Apps section of your admin and have a look through the list of installed apps:

21-09-7comp-wdgyp

Some of the most popular language/currency apps are:

• Geolocation

• Language Translate ‑ Transcy

• Language Translator ‑ LangShop

• Multi-Currency Converter Hero

If you have any of these apps installed then you will need to delete them in order to remove the popup.

If you are still unable to locate where the popup is coming from, we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

I do hope this helps!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Lotuslavie,

I'll be happy to help you out with this.

I have taken a look at your website and it looks like you may still have an app installed which is causing the pop-up, although without direct access to your Shopify admin I cannot confirm this. The best way to check would be to head into your Apps section of your admin and have a look through the list of installed apps:

21-09-7comp-wdgyp

Some of the most popular language/currency apps are:

• Geolocation

• Language Translate ‑ Transcy

• Language Translator ‑ LangShop

• Multi-Currency Converter Hero

If you have any of these apps installed then you will need to delete them in order to remove the popup.

If you are still unable to locate where the popup is coming from, we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

I do hope this helps!

Lotuslavie
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes this worked, thank you so much! 

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

My pleasure @Lotuslavie, don't hesitate to reach back out if you require any further assistance as you continue to work on your store. 

All the best,