How to limit product quantity selection in Empire theme?

Not applicable

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could help me, I wanted to make it so customers can only choose the amount of quanitity that is available for that product. I am using the Empire theme and at the moment it says 1-10+

This is the code for my product template:

joshsadler98_0-1632762206207.png

Reply 1 (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Hey @Anonymous,

The Empire theme is a commercial theme which makes it difficult to support through the community since we do not have access to the theme's code or knowledge of its customization settings.

Generally, on a product object level, you can use product.available to check the availability of any of the product variants in inventory at any location. You can further use variant.available for a specific variant or variant.inventory_quantity for the actual inventory level total across all locations.

However, it would be best to contact the theme vendor and ask for support on how to implement the above requirements. Most theme vendors offer support and are happy to help. I have attached the theme developers website below:

Otherwise, how is the rest of your store coming along? As you continue to customize your theme, it’s a good idea to make design and content choices that help to keep your online store accessible. I suggest taking a look at this guide for tips on providing an inclusive experience for your customers.

If you have any questions please feel free to thread those below!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog