Solved

Why aren't line properties showing on checkout with Dawn theme?

Bleachinblonde0
Visitor
3 0 1

Hi!

I just updated to Dawn theme, and I have customized line properties, but the line properties that customers are selecting (quote 1, 2, 3, etc...) are not showing up at check out.

Any help greatly appreciated cause I am so frustrated LOL

Accepted Solution (1)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Bleachinblonde0,

Make sure you place it after the code below. Check the video for more information.

{%- form 'product', product, id: product_form_id, class: 'form', novalidate: 'novalidate', data-type: 'add-to-cart-form' -%}

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Bleachinblonde0,

Make sure you place it after the code below. Check the video for more information.

{%- form 'product', product, id: product_form_id, class: 'form', novalidate: 'novalidate', data-type: 'add-to-cart-form' -%}

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
Bleachinblonde0
Visitor
3 0 1

YOU ARE A LIFESAVER.

I found your website / videos when I was creating but I must have missed a step.

thank you thank you thank you!!!