Live preview not updating but in Theme editor its working

Live preview not updating but in Theme editor its working

BlauGrau
Besucher
3 0 0

Hello everyone,

(First of all, Sorry for my english)

Since today i got a problem...

My Preview Site is not updating anymore and my Theme Editor looks different than the Preview.. its really annoying because i cant work on my Shop anymore..

I tried to go back to an old Backup, where everything worked fine. But even there the problem happens... The Preview changes to the old Backup, but when i change something on the old Backup, nothing is changing in the Preview.

Here are some Screenshots of Two different Backups - (First Pic. Theme Editor, Second Pic. Preview)

The first both screens are my Theme right now and the other two are a very old Backup - I Blurred unrelevant Texts:

Beweis 1.png

 In the first Picture i wanted to have a small section with pictures... i blurred it

Beweis 2.png

here the pictures are missing and there is a old rich text section which i deleted a long time ago

Older Backup:

Beweis 3.png

here i tested it with adding a rich text section

Beweis 4.png

its not appearing in the preview tho

I already tried clearing cache, changing browser, private browsing etc. -  i already tried some solutions from the community but there was no fix sadly...

I dont know why even the old theme backup isnt working anymore ,because back then, it was.

2 ANTWORTEN 2

BlauGrau
Besucher
3 0 0

I solved it... My Theme is showing the "german" preview which is not connected to my default preview, thats why its not updating... 🙂

Gabe
Shopify Staff
18475 2895 4261

Hey @BlauGrau 

You are in the German community here in case you thought you were in the English one:

And glad you solved it! 😉

Gabe | Social Care @ Shopify
 - War meine Antwort hilfreich? Klicke Like um es mich wissen zu lassen! 
 - Wurde deine Frage beantwortet? Markiere es als Akzeptierte Lösung 
 - Um mehr zu erfahren, besuche das Shopify Help Center oder den Shopify Blog